Kwaliteit Gasmeting Nederland B.V.
Ventilation and DEGASSING
Gas concentration measurement
Fumigation of containers
Services - LEGISLATION
Legislation the Netherlands
Concentrations of fumigants and vapors should not exceed the applicable Dutch limits. Applicable legislation is found in:
- Health and safety act (Arbowet)
- Dangerous substances act (Wet gevaarlijke stiffen)
- Environmental management act (Wet milieu beheer)
- Food and product safety (Wet voedselveiligheid en productveiligheid)
The most rules regarding this matter are found in the following articles of the Health and safety act (Law of March 18, 1999).
- Article 3-3.5g
- Article 29
- Article 4.1- 4.1b- 4.1c- 4.2- 4.2a- 4.3- 4.4- 4.5- 4.6- 4.7- 4.10a- 410b- 4.10c- 4.10d -4.11- 4.12-4.13- 4.15- 4.16- 4.17- 4.18- 4.19- 4.20- 4.21- 4.22- 4.23- 4.62a- 4.62b.
A procedure is established by the “Platform gases in containers” (PGIC) in cooperation with the NEN committee (KGN is also a member of this committee). This procedure will be included in Arbo catalogue in the second half of 2011. (
See chapter 3
© Kwaliteit Gasmeting Nederland B.V. | All rights reserved